LOH KIM YAN (ALICIA)

Purple. Stitch. Ribbons/Bows. Polka Dots. Penguin. 2PM.

I am mentally dating two guys:
#1 Jiro Wang since Primary Five ♥ #2 Jang Wooyoung since Nov 2012 ♥

Friday, November 20, 2009

'cause I love each and every single moments with you.

Me is happy today. I love babydearest cycling me around. Lalala. :)
but sadly he have got to go fathers house today. Thus we cant spend much time. But then again, really veryvery happy today with him. ♥

but.... now, I'm feeling not that happy. Blah.
whatever. No more mood for this post. Byeeeeeez.



# Edited ; 11:27pm }
Okay my mood has changed. So I'm here to edit this post for a better!
I wanna go cycling with dearest again soonsoon! [:
he fell in love with cycling again. Because of me k. Omg hehehe :D
(OK I KNOW IM BEING THICK-SKINNED)

Missing my dearest baby so much now can!
I need not wake up early to deliver breakfast anymore. No longer have sweet mornings. :(

Ok Im going off to bed soon. <:
Goodnight world. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment